Friday 17 August 2012

The Dress

Ok...so I've spent hours and hours looking at dresses on Ebay, Etsy, a billion different websites. Granted, I don't know exactly what I want, but I have an idea.

It can't be long. Handfasting in a forest, full length gown is end up dirty and gross.
It must be light. I want to go for alight and floaty, forest faerie aesthetic. I think maybe chiffon or something similar would be good.
Colour is not a bad thing! I like the idea of a very lightly coloured dress...in lilac perhaps?

aaaaand if I'm being totally honest that's as far I've got.

I'm seriously considering making my own dress and, following this idea, have sketched something out.


It's kind of inspired by this little beauty I found on Etsy a long time ago.


I don't know what I want!!! I can tell already that this will be the most stressful thing to sort out.



No comments:

Post a Comment